[ZendTo] Predefined Drop Offs

Luigi Capriotti l.capriotti at tiscali.it
Sun Jul 12 14:29:51 BST 2020

Hi Jules,

>There would also need to be Start and End Date fields, which would define
the period the PDO will be active for.
this is not 100% feasible right now, isn't it.
Acknowledging the start date is not easily implemented with the current
backend library, I would envisage the availability of an "advanced" PDO
setup option where the end of the drop-off validity can be set based on
calendar/time pickers. The specified timestamp would be used to calculate
the validity of the drop-off in minutes.

Luigi