[ZendTo] Invisible reCAPTCHA thinks nobody is a real person

Andrew Hoover andrew_hoover at l-spioneers.org
Tue Jan 14 14:42:31 GMT 2020

Hello,

I'm sorry if this issue has already been discussed. I searched recent mailings in the archive and couldn't find anything.

I'm having an issue where the reCAPTCHA thinks nobody is a real person. I have set up my keys in preferences.php, and I have tried from different public IPs using different browsers, and they all behave the same way. When I try to send myself an email confirmation under Drop-Off, it always says "Are you a real person? I do not think you are a real person."

On the Google end, in the reCAPTCHA admin site, I'm seeing "We detected that your site is not verifying reCAPTCHA solutions. This is required for the proper use of reCAPTCHA on your site. Please see our developer site for more information."

I've tried a few other things like regenerating keys, but that hasn't helped either.

I don't know enough about how reCAPTCHA and Zend.To work to troubleshoot further. The message on the Google site leads me to believe something is either misconfigured in my Zend.To setup, or Zend.To itself is doing something incorrectly.

Thanks,

Andrew Hoover
Network and Systems Administrator
Lampeter-Strasburg School District

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email are the property of Lampeter-Strasburg School District. If it was not addressed to you, you have no legal right to read it. If you think you received it in error, please notify the sender. Do not forward or copy without permission of the sender.