[ZendTo] Request a drop off email - weird issue

zend.to at neilzone.co.uk zend.to at neilzone.co.uk
Mon Jan 13 14:53:03 GMT 2020

> On 13 Jan 2020, at 13:20, Ken Etter via ZendTo <zendto at zend.to> wrote:
>
> And the signature at the bottom is:
>
> Ken Etter
> kle at msktd.com <mailto:kle at msktd.com>
> Mr.
>
> Where in the world is it getting "Mr." from?

It looks like organisation short name.

grep “OrganizationShortName” in zendto.conf

>  If someone comes to the site and choose Drop-off, they get a prompt to enter their request code.  Which means that no one outside can send files inside unless a request code is first provided.  This conflicts with the message on the home page that says anyone can send us files if they know the recipients email address.

What is “allowExternalUploads” in preferences.php set to?

I suspect it is FALSE, and you probably want TRUE if you want to let anyone in the world upload files to your users, without them being requested.

Best wishes

Neil