[ZendTo] New beta 5.22-3 released

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri Feb 21 11:32:51 GMT 2020

Hi folks!

I have been hard at work, and have implemented the "terms and conditions
waiver" that some people have been asking for.

To test it out (once you've upgraded to the latest beta), you'll see an
extra checkbox in the "New Drop-off" form. Tick that, send a drop-off,
then go and retrieve it using the link in the email it sent you (log out
of ZendTo first so you get the proper recipient's experience).
You should now see some text you have to agree to, before it will show
you any download links or buttons.

In preferences.php, you can easily disable this feature or mandate its
use for everyone. Search preferences.php for the word "waiver" and
you'll find the 2 settings along with an explanation of exactly what
they do and how they interact.

The internaldomains.conf file can now contain specific email addresses
in addition to just domain names. So if you just want a few people
@gmail.com to be considered "internal users" instead of everyone with a
GMail account, you can now do that.

I've also fixed some outstanding bugs.

Download the beta as usual via https://zend.to/beta.php.

Please can you test this out and let me know how you get on?

Thanks!