[ZendTo] Enhancement Request - Download Waiver

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Thu Feb 20 19:30:29 GMT 2020

Folks,

This is written and appears to be working. You can put any HTML in the
waiver, and it's properly multi-lingual. You can choose to let the users
turn it on/off per-new-dropoff, or you can disable it or enforce it
system-wide in preferences.php. It's currently disabled by default. Look
for "waiver" in preferences.php and you'll find the settings.

There's one outstanding question on a different feature that I need to
double-check with the site that requested it.
After that, I'll get another beta out to you folks.