[ZendTo] News — Microsoft enforcing LDAPS for AD servers

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Mon Feb 10 15:46:40 GMT 2020

But they’re in quotes, so won’t act as comment characters.

If what you really mean is that the colour syntax highlighting in your text editor gets it wrong, then just ignore the colouring or turn it off. Text editors don’t actually completely parse your text to produce the colours (that would be a huge job), they just have a bunch of fairly simple rules.

Sent via a stabby glass thing.
All comments you find inappropriate are entirely the fault of autocorrect. Honest.