[ZendTo] News — Microsoft enforcing LDAPS for AD servers

Glenn Noel glenn.noel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 14:40:05 GMT 2020

Hi Jules,

I'm just trying the changes now.  The instructions state to add the
following to preferences.php:

'authLDAPServers1' => array('ldaps://your-AD-server-here.example.com'),
'authLDAPUseSSL1' => false,
'authLDAPUseTLS1' => false,

When I try this, the two forward slashes in the *
'ldaps://your-AD-server-here.example.com
<http://your-AD-server-here.example.com>'* comment out the
*your-AD-server-hear.example.com
<http://your-AD-server-hear.example.com>*

I've tried different iterations, but so far no luck.

Any advice, as always is much appreciated.

Glenn