[ZendTo] Updating translations for the last beta and couple of bugs

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri Aug 28 18:21:14 BST 2020

Manty,

On 14/08/2020 12:41, Santiago Garcia Mantinan via ZendTo wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I've been away for some time, luckily you've been keeping up the good
> work. Thanks!
>
> I'm sending updated translations for spanish and galician.
>
> Also... I'm pretty sure that most of this are probably known and maybe
> fixed, but just in case...
>
> When the .deb package tries to add languages it says for a Debian 10...
> /opt/zendto/bin/addlanguage: line 107: [: Release:      10: integer
> expression expected
Have you got /usr/bin/lsb_release installed?
If so, I've just found and fixed that one for you. I was mistakenly
assuming the version number was "major.minor" and not just "major".

> There is a problem that blocks the Drop-off button:
> PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught  --> Smarty: Unable to load template
> 'file:new_dropoff.js.tpl' <-- \n  thrown in
> /opt/zendto/lib/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_template_compiled.php on line
> 96
> This is a problem with the include line of the new_dropoff.js, I
> corrected it so that it reads:
> <script type="text/javascript" src="js/new_dropoff.js"></script>
> and works ok.
But there isn't a file in /opt/zendto/www/js/new_dropoff.js.
The file new_dropoff.js.tpl should be in /opt/zendto/templates.

> Regards.

The current UK shipping forecast:
Viking: North 4 to 6. Slight at first in far east, otherwise moderate or
rough. Showers. Good.