[ZendTo] Updating translations for the last beta and couple of bugs

Santiago Garcia Mantinan manty at manty.net
Fri Aug 14 12:41:58 BST 2020

Hi!

I've been away for some time, luckily you've been keeping up the good
work. Thanks!

I'm sending updated translations for spanish and galician.

Also... I'm pretty sure that most of this are probably known and maybe
fixed, but just in case...

When the .deb package tries to add languages it says for a Debian 10...
/opt/zendto/bin/addlanguage: line 107: [: Release:      10: integer
expression expected

There is a problem that blocks the Drop-off button:
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught  --> Smarty: Unable to load template
'file:new_dropoff.js.tpl' <-- \n  thrown in
/opt/zendto/lib/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_template_compiled.php on line
96
This is a problem with the include line of the new_dropoff.js, I
corrected it so that it reads:
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/new_dropoff.js"></script>
and works ok.

Regards.
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net