[ZendTo] ANNOUNCE: SAML authentication support

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Thu Apr 30 13:07:35 BST 2020

Hi all!

I have finally bitten the bullet and implemented support for SAML-based
authentication services within ZendTo.

I need a few people to test it for me, who will be able to attach it to
at least 1 SAML Identity Provider, such as Microsoft Azure AD,
Shibboleth or ADFS or others.

I've got it all working with Azure AD, and have written a simple
step-by-step guide to how to configure it to talk to Azure.

But helpful notes on connecting it to Shibboleth and others are vital
too, and I haven't (yet) got a Shibboleth service to play with.

If you can help test this, please let me know!

Thanks,

The current UK shipping forecast:
Shannon: West or northwest, 4 to 6, occasionally 7 at first. Rough or very
rough, becoming moderate later. Showers. Good.