[ZendTo] About wrong sender organisation fix

Ionescu Gigel downloadmalware at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 14:44:14 BST 2020

Hello everyone,
I am running ZendTo 5.21-2 Prod.
I saw this in changelogs: Fixed bug where dropoffs that were the result of
requests would have the wrong sender's organisation displayed
I would like to know how to fix this myself as we have this bug in the
production environment and we've done a lot of customisation to fit our
internal needs and upgrading now would take a lot of time.

ZendTo has many new interesting features and can't wait to upgrade, but
there are other priorities in here right now.

Regards,