[ZendTo] Feature request...

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Thu Apr 2 10:34:50 BST 2020

Kevin,

Please can I ask "why?"

That seems very intrusive to me, which is partly why I don't even log
that information.

On 01/04/2020 23:11, Kevin Miller via ZendTo wrote:
> I have a user wanting a daily report via email on the previous day's drop-offs.  He says "We would need the Who, What and When.   This is just to document so and so officer dropped of files x,y,z at whatever time. "
>
> I looked in zendto.log but it will note that Joe Blow dropped off 5 files, but not the specifics my user is looking for.  Thought maybe it might be a nice addition to a future release.
>

> ...Kevin
> --
> Kevin Miller
> Network/email Administrator, CBJ MIS Dept.
> 155 South Seward Street
> Juneau, Alaska 99801
> Phone: (907) 586-0242, Fax: (907) 586-4588 Registered Linux User No: 307357

'In Flanders fields the poppies blow
  Between the crosses, row on row,
  That mark our place: and in the sky
  The larks still bravely singing fly
  Scarce heard amid the guns below.

  We are the dead: Short days ago,
  We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
  Loved and were loved: and now we lie
  In Flanders fields!

  Take up our quarrel with the foe
  To you, from failing hands, we throw
  The torch: be yours to hold it high
  If ye break faith with us who die,
  We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
  In Flanders fields.' Lieutenant Colonel John McCrae

Composed at the battlefront on May 3, 1915
during the second battle of Ypres, Belgium