[ZendTo] Feature request...

Kevin Miller kevin.miller at juneau.org
Wed Apr 1 23:11:35 BST 2020

I have a user wanting a daily report via email on the previous day's drop-offs.  He says "We would need the Who, What and When.   This is just to document so and so officer dropped of files x,y,z at whatever time. "

I looked in zendto.log but it will note that Joe Blow dropped off 5 files, but not the specifics my user is looking for.  Thought maybe it might be a nice addition to a future release.

...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Network/email Administrator, CBJ MIS Dept.