[ZendTo] Possible CSS problem with logo in 5.17

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Thu Mar 28 21:07:29 GMT 2019

On 3/28/2019 12:49 PM, John Thurston via ZendTo wrote:
> I think the simplest way to solve my problem (so all the edits are to a
> single file) will be to modify swish2.css to
>    Change "overflow-y: hidden;" in #logo
> and to
>    Add "overflow-y: inherit;" to #logoxclip

K. I looked in swish2.css and found the admonition to leave it alone, so
I've made the following additions to /opt/zendto/www/css/local.css

#logo {
         overflow-y: hidden;
}

#logoxclip {
         overflow-y: inherit;
}

And that crazy little scroll bar is gone.

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Department of Administration
State of Alaska