[ZendTo] Possible CSS problem with logo in 5.17

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Wed Mar 27 23:16:20 GMT 2019

I'm working on an update from 5.10 to 5.17, and I'm not a CSS pro, so
I'm looking for for help or confirmation of problem.

After the update, the logo text in the upper right corer "ZendTo" gets a
vertical scroll bar and thumb. There is a very tiny amount of movement
in it. When I use Firefox element inspector, and un-tick the 'logoxclip
overflow-x:hidden' from swish2.css, the scroll bar goes away.

I know little of css, so I went to w3schools to see what I can learn.
https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/css3_pr_overflow-x.asp

I can make it display correctly by replacing 'overflow-x' with
'overflow', or by also defining a similar value for 'overflow-y'. Does
anyone else see this problem? Have I messed up something else which is
making my logo text render a tiny bit larger than everyone elses?

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Department of Administration
State of Alaska