[ZendTo] Ideas wanted: "Forget me" button

Tobias Tafart tobias.tafart at nextlayer.at
Wed Mar 13 10:19:46 GMT 2019

Hi,

Different Idea: Why not make a separate little "address management" menu,
and additionally to the usual "add contact", "remove contact" and so on -
have a "delete all" button there.
I've been asked by our users before if there is an option to manage
recipients from the suggestions, so there is a bit of a need for such
functionality. Wasn't hugely important to us though.

Just an idea.

Regards