[ZendTo] Server root alias?

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Thu Jun 20 12:27:09 BST 2019

Greg,

Not really possible, no. Sorry.

What I would advise instead is that you add some more RewriteRule lines
to the Apache config file for ZendTo (and the zendto-ssl version as
well) that automatically redirect the user to the "correct" website URL
when they try to visit any of the others. You'll need to add those extra
site names to the list of names Apache recognises for the site too
(ServerAlias rings a bell?).

Much easier to do this in Apache.

Hope that helps,
Jules.

On 20/06/2019 04:40, Greg Clarke via ZendTo wrote:
> Hi there
>
> Is it possible to have multiple entries for the serverRoot field in
> preferences.php when the ZendTo server has CNAME entries?
>
> We have being getting the upload error "Sorry, I failed to drop-off
> your files. Note that you cannot drop-off directories, only files."
> when the systems CNAME is used rather than name defined by serverRoot.
>

> Thanks
>

> Greg

How to stop time: kiss.
How to travel in time: read.