[ZendTo] ANNOUNCE: New version 5.19 released

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Tue Jun 18 12:29:34 BST 2019

Folks,

It's been a while since I did a production release, so here you go.

The download details are at
     https://zend.to/downloads.php

The major new features are:

- Automation:
   * sending a new drop-off
   * requesting a drop-off
   * picking up a drop-off
   * getting info about a drop-off
   can now be easily automated. I have included new commands
'autodropoff', 'autorequest' and 'autopickup' which rely purely on
command-line arguments to perform. 99% of what they do is generate a
"curl" command, which their --debug option will show you, so you can
easily write your own code to do the same thing in other languages. See
the entry in preferences.php for 'automationUsers' for more information.
   Hint: if you run them and just get no output, just try using curl to
fetch your ZendTo server's home page. You probably have SSL certificate
issues (run update-ca-certificates may help).
- Users can delete entries from their auto-complete address book. There
is a new trashcan icon at the end of each row which will trigger
immediate deletion of that entry.
- Lists of drop-off show if a drop-off has been picked up, and if it was
encrypted.
- Upgrade process for preferences.php improved, should solve LDAP config
upgrade issues.
- Improved logging.
- Installer:
   * CentOS/RedHat — improved to work around IUS repo's PHP 7.3 build
problem,
   * Ubuntu — now supports Ubuntu 19.04.
plus various bug fixes.

For more info, see the Change Log at
     https://zend.to/changelog.php

Any problems, issues, comments or suggestions, please do let me know!

The current UK shipping forecast:
Rockall, Malin, Hebrides: West or southwest 5 or 6, occasionally 4 later.
Moderate. Showers. Good, occasionally moderate.