[ZendTo] Feature Request: Message of the Day

Nigel Kendrick Nigel.Kendrick at kineo.com
Thu Jul 4 12:10:31 BST 2019

Hi Jules, everyone,

Apologies if I am missing the obvious and this already exists:

Would it be possible to have a static (.txt?) MOTD file for quickly dropping in "maintenance window" or other temporary messages into the top of the home/login page as needed.

On the few times I have had to put something up, I have hacked a line or two into the page layout, which is effective but not ideal.

Thanks.

Nigel Kendrick

This email message has been delivered safely and archived online by Mimecast.