[ZendTo] An update for HTML email templates and body tag

Travis Zimmerman TZimmerman at fsu.edu
Tue Jan 22 16:03:45 GMT 2019

I don’t have a copy of Windows to test on in my office but it looked like it rendered ok on the Mac version of Outlook (ver. 16.21), so maybe there was a recent change or the Mac version uses a different renderer.

Well thanks for all the hard work, too bad you can’t use it. I know what pain CSS/HTML dev can be, I spent a number of hours getting the logo to position correctly and after a lot of googling found out about the newish Flexbox CSS that finally allowed me to right justify and center the image in the header div in the template I sent in my earlier email.

Travis Zimmerman tzimmerman at fsu.edu<mailto:tzimmerman at fsu.edu> 850-645-8030
Linux Enterprise Applications & Systems its-linuxadmins at fsu.edu<mailto:its-linuxadmins at fsu.edu>
Information Technology Services, Florida State University