[ZendTo] ANNOUNCE: 5.17-1 production release

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Fri Jan 18 10:03:03 GMT 2019

patpro,

I'm afraid I have never actually tried the locale stuff on BSD. Might
you need to add the locales to the system first? (addlanguage does this
usually, so you can find the command to run in there).
The locale handling does vary a bit between different flavours of Linux,
so it wouldn't remotely surprise me if BSD is different too.

Also, check your browser is receiving the cookie correctly, as that's
how it knows what language to display.

And thanks for the tip about env bash versus bash. I had often wondered
the difference and you made me look it up. Now I understand. Sounds like
a good idea.