[ZendTo] ANNOUNCE: 5.17-1 production release

Kris Lou klou at themusiclink.net
Wed Jan 16 20:11:06 GMT 2019

Works on CentOS 7 (via yum repo), connecting via AD.

Only hangups I had were:

   - had to run /opt/zendto/bin/upgrade manually, post-"yum upgrade"  (read
   the docs, right?)
   - Then I was bit by the lack of trailing commas in some preferences.php
   changes that I was making/reviewing  (User error)

The very, very minor suggestion to the new upgrade utility would be to
print "zendto.conf" or "preferences.php" as it moves through each file.
While it's not hard to figure out when it does so (based upon the output),
that little bit of clarification would be nice.

Thanks!

Kris Lou
klou at themusiclink.net