[ZendTo] ANNOUNCE: 5.17-1 production release

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Sat Jan 12 17:05:55 GMT 2019

Weekend all!

I have just released the very latest version 5.17-1. This is a
"production" release, not a beta.

I have simplified the upgrade process a lot for you, so you no longer
have to run the upgrade_preferences_php and upgrade_zendto_conf tools by
hand.
There is a new /opt/zendto/bin/upgrade tool which will just do it all
automatically. It doesn't take any command-line options at all, just run
it. It will carefully keep all your old files and the supplied
uncustomised ones in /opt/zendto/config/old so you won't lose anything
if it all goes wrong. :)

There is also a new "extractdropoff" command-line tool which will
extract all the files from the given ClaimID into the current directory,
prompting for the decryption passphrase if necessary.

There are 2 new languages: Czech and Galego (aka Galician) courtesy of
Dizzy Easy and Manty.

I have also squished all the bugs I know of, including the Active
Directory problems in particular.

Note: if you update ClamAV to version 0.100 or later, check /etc/group
to see if you have a group "virusgroup". If so, it must have the web
server user in it! On CentOS/RedHat you can add it with "groupmems
--group virusgroup --add apache" and then "systemctl restart httpd".

Download as usual from
     https://zend.to/downloads.php

The full Change Log is here:
     https://zend.to/changelog.php

Any problems, please let me know straightaway.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

The current UK shipping forecast:
Trafalgar: Northeast 4 or 5, increasing 6 at times. Moderate or rough. Fair.
Good.