[ZendTo] ANNOUNCE: Production release 5.21-1

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Wed Aug 28 14:50:11 BST 2019

Nigel,

As you haven't changed the other settings for #logo, all you should need
to put in local.css is this:

#logo {
     overflow: visible;
}

as that is the only property you need to over-ride.

P.S. Recovery has been terminated. I appear to probably have a
recurrence of gallstone/gallbladder issues I had 6 years ago. So far
I've had a continuous thumping headache and fever for just over 2 weeks.
I'm seeing my consultant next Tuesday evening, hopefully he'll be able
to get the necessary tests and scans done pretty quickly so they can
come up with a plan of attack. The last time this happened, it took 8
operations over 9 months, most of which time I had chest drains fitted.
I sure hope it's quicker and easier this time! (but Interventional
Radiology is *dead cool*)

On 27/08/2019 2:10 pm, Nigel Kendrick via ZendTo wrote:

> Thanks Jules – confirming that the logo is fixed by adding the
> following to the local css file with the change shown in bold…
>
> #logo {
>
> float: right;
>
> height: 60px;
>
> /* line-height: 60px; */
>
> padding-left: 25px;
>
> padding-right: 20px;
>
> text-decoration: none;
>
> font-weight: bold;
>
> color: #a5abb0;
>
> font-size: 3.5em;
>
> text-shadow: 1px 1px 0px #fbfbfb;
>
> max-width: 270px;
>
> *overflow: visible;***
>
> }
>
> During the update to 5.21-2 this morning, I noticed that the
> customised dropbox logo was spotted and I was given the option to keep
> it – thanks! The image I used was based on this one which suits our
> corporate colour scheme:
>
> http://www.clker.com/ “Free Clip Art You Can Use For Anything You Like.”
>
> http://www.clker.com/cliparts/Q/Z/H/O/2/3/padlock-hi.png
>
> Hope your recovery is going well.
>
> *Nigel Kendrick*

'What happened in the past that was painful, has a great deal to
  do with what we are today.' - William Glasser