[ZendTo] Odd 'pause' on random page load

Matt Broughton Matt.Broughton at tamusa.edu
Sun Aug 25 05:29:55 BST 2019

I’ve already tried all of the above, static page doesn’t exhibit the same symptoms. It always loads. I’m still using SQLite, that process shows no signs of increased load during the times the page hangs.

The closest I’ve been able to see in the Apache debug logs is during the header debug info, the pause comes between the last header load and the first mod_ssl load message.

When it loads normally they all display together, when there’s a pause that’s where the gap is. But there are no errors generated.

I’m honestly baffled, I’ve tried with SSL stapling and without, the issue is the same so I don’t think it’s there.

Is it possible to disable the headers?

Matt Broughton
Enterprise Systems Engineer
Texas A&M - San Antonio
matt.broughton at tamusa.edu

Sent from a mobile device, please excuse any mistakes.