[ZendTo] Odd 'pause' on random page load

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Sat Aug 24 10:32:13 BST 2019

My tried and trusted answer to ones like this is “it’s always a DNS problem”.

Use your browser performance tools to watch what’s happening and when as it starts to load a page. That may give some clues.

Also, try creating a static page that just says “Hello,world!” In the /opt/zendto/www directory. Does that page suffer the same symptoms?

Are you using MySQL rather than SQLite as the DB back-end? If so, it might be a DB server problem.

Let us know how you get on.