[ZendTo] Issues with variable interpolation after upgrade

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Fri Aug 9 09:01:54 BST 2019

Luke,

What version were you running before, and what version are you running now?
Are they both 5.something?

For the template problem, I would advise you check your template files are exactly the supplied ones for your new version. If your predecessor had edited them, it’s highly likely you still have some old ones. Grab the tgz of your new version, unpack it (“tar xzvf blah.tgz”) and overwrite your existing templates with the files in that one.

Then clear the template cache by hand:
rm -f /var/zendto/templates_c/*.php
and refresh the page in your browser.

Let me know how you get on.