[ZendTo] Scripted use of zend.to

zend.to at neilzone.co.uk zend.to at neilzone.co.uk
Sun Apr 21 17:22:19 BST 2019

> On 21 Apr 2019, at 11:02, Jules via ZendTo <zendto at zend.to> wrote:
>
> I was thinking that you could automate the "Send a Request for a Drop-off" process but leave the actual file upload process alone.

For what it might be worth, that is consistent with what I personally was trying to achieve: a simple, scriptable, mechanism for asking for a drop-off, bit not tinkering with the actual upload / drop-off itself.

(I tried buying some music from your Amazon wishlist, in case you find a chance to work on this, but managed only to buy it for myself! If you were to add some other bits, where I’m less likely to mess the process up…)

Best wishes

Neil