[ZendTo] Feature requests - Global Drop-off List

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Sun Apr 21 12:22:30 BST 2019

John,

On 28/03/2019 5:33 pm, John Thurston via ZendTo wrote:
> The part of ZendTo with which I interact most often is the 'Global
> Drop-off List". It would be wonderful to have some more information
> there. I'm thinking specifically of
>   Indicators for "encrypted" and "picked-up"
Added to the list. Should be fairly easy to do with luck.

> It would also be helpful if there were a way to 'open in new tab' from
> that screen. If I sort by size and want to examine the 8 largest
> dropoffs, I have to open the list, sort the list, identify the claimID
> I want, open it, examine it, ... then I must repeat all the steps from
> the beginning. If I could ctrl-click on a claimID and open it in a new
> tab, I would save a whole bunch of clicks.
How about I just tweak the template a bit so that all of that type of
"list of drop-offs" page opens up a new tab instead?
Is there any reason or situation where the current behaviour would be
*better* than opening the drop-off in a new tab?
Changing all of them is trivial.

'There is always one moment in childhood when the door opens and
  lets the future in.' - Graham Greene