[ZendTo] Possible CSS problem with logo in 5.17

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Sun Apr 21 12:04:22 BST 2019

John,

I will have to have another play with this. The CSS rules interact
really badly with overflow, overflow-x and overflow-y and I did it the
way I was advised to. Clearly it behaves better with an image than it
does with text.

What I needed to do was make it clip in 1 direction but allow overflow
in the other.

I'll put it on the list of fixes to be looked at.

On 28/03/2019 9:07 pm, John Thurston via ZendTo wrote:

> On 3/28/2019 12:49 PM, John Thurston via ZendTo wrote:
>> I think the simplest way to solve my problem (so all the edits are to
>> a single file) will be to modify swish2.css to
>>    Change "overflow-y: hidden;" in #logo
>> and to
>>    Add "overflow-y: inherit;" to #logoxclip
>
> K. I looked in swish2.css and found the admonition to leave it alone,
> so I've made the following additions to /opt/zendto/www/css/local.css
>

> #logo {
>         overflow-y: hidden;
> }
>
> #logoxclip {
>         overflow-y: inherit;
> }
>

> And that crazy little scroll bar is gone.
>
> --
>    Do things because you should, not just because you can.
>
> John Thurston    907-465-8591
> John.Thurston at alaska.gov
> Department of Administration
> State of Alaska

'Named must your fear be before banish it you can.' - Yoda