[ZendTo] Zend.to error during drop-off

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Thu Oct 25 15:17:11 BST 2018

Ken,

The problem here appears to be the encryption using massive amounts of
RAM to generate the actual encryption key from the passphrase you type in.

If you upgrade to the latest beta, I have tweaked the encryption so it
uses a lot less RAM.

Otherwise, do a "free -m" or look at the output of "top" to see what
memory is in use.

If you want to just edit the code for the memory reduction tweak, look
in /opt/zendto/lib/NSSUtils.c. In there, you will find 2 occurrences of
"MODERATE" (in caps). Change those to "INTERACTIVE" and then restart Apache.

That will tell you very quickly if it's the RAM problem.