[ZendTo] Error: failed to add ---- record

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Tue Oct 23 15:08:02 BST 2018

John,

It means it's not at all happy about your ZendTo database.
This might either be in /var/zendto/zendto.sqlite, or else on a MySQL
server.

I have improved the SQLite code a fair bit recently to stop DB locking
problems, which may be what you're seeing.
I'm going to release a new version very shortly, which will hopefully
help with this.
One thing you might want to try in the mean time is setting very small
size limits for (or disabling altogether) the checksum and particularly
the encryption features. That should help until I get the new version
out to you.

On 11/10/2018 22:03, John Thurston via ZendTo wrote:
> I'm running 5.11 on CentOS. While looking in the logs to try to figure
> out a problem, I noticed many "Error: failed to add " lines.
>
> Since March, I have recorded:
>   233 "pickup"
>   106 "authdata"
> They seem to come in clumps.
>
> What is the cause of these errors, and how should I go about making
> them stop?

The current UK shipping forecast:
Biscay: Northeast 3 or 4, occasionally 5 until later. Moderate, occasionally
rough at first. Fair. Good occasionally poor.