[ZendTo] New Installation - Admin Login - SMTP Configuration issues on AWS

Pawan Thakur gm.pawanthakur at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 16:47:21 BST 2018

Hello Kris,

Thanks a lot for your swift reply. It helped me.

While emails are still an issue, I created users and I can access the
system and that's progress.

2 Issues with uploads

1. While uploading to the server, It gets stuck here.

Screen

I later checked my outbox, there was an entry and I could see the
generated file link as well.

2. I could see the file and the link here. But clicking on the file /
download all button goes into a loop and nothing happens. It's hardly a
4 KB file.

===

I started looking into this issue. Logs show messages about failed
emails ( which I know is to be fixed ) but though it says Download is
completed but nothing happened.

*Note:
*https://zend.to/clamavpermissions.php
The memory issue**was there from CLAMAV and I configured SWAP and did an
external setup for it. I am not using SELinux*. *

*I am just going to debug the Emails but any help related to these files
not working would be appreciated*

Thanks,
Pawan*
*