[ZendTo] Database Errors

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Wed Oct 3 09:04:33 BST 2018

Tim,

You probably created a new ZendTo user using adduser.php *before*
browsing to your ZendTo's site home page.
Delete /var/zendto/zendto.sqlite, *then* browse to your ZendTo site's
home page. That triggers creation of the database with the correct
ownership and permissions. Only *then* should you use adduser.php to
create a new local user.