[ZendTo] Drop-off issues

Ken Etter kle at msktd.com
Thu Nov 22 21:10:34 GMT 2018

How are you accessing the site?  I was testing by IP address and got
this error. I was doing that because I hadn't moved dns from the
existing production site to the new one. After adjusting dns and
accessing the site by name instead of ip, things worked correctly.
Ken

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 22, 2018, at 3:31 PM, David Jones via ZendTo <zendto at zend.to>
wrote:

> Not sure then.  Anything show up in the /var/log/httpd/* logs when
this happens?  Have you tried "display_errors = On" in /etc/php.ini and
restarting httpd?

recently posted about so look back in the recent archives.  The ClamAV
package on C7 changed recently causing the apache user to be added to
the virusgroup.  Add it and restart httpd to see if that solves your
problem.

> /etc/group
>
> =========

CentOS 7 minimal and using the ZendTo installer, everything goes fine
but we are experiencing issues when dropping-off the files, does not
matter whatever you try to send, we always receive the same failure
message and the logs does not through any error:

> Sorry, I failed to drop-off your files!
>
> Note that you cannot drop-off directories, only files
>

> The error appears when the drop-off progress bar reach the 100% but I
have note that no file is placed on incoming folder during the upload…
and ff course, we are not sending folders.

> I have seen someone reporting on last march the same issue (
http://jul.es/pipermail/zendto/2018-March/003156.html ) but he receive
not answer, do you noticed this issue before?, is there anything I can
check?