[ZendTo] LocalIPSubnets Configuration to define IP Ranges for users.

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Mon Nov 12 16:55:36 GMT 2018

If you don't add a trailing dot, ZendTo does unless it's a full IP address.
Just give the prefix. It's not a netmask or network address or anything,
just a string prefix.
Sorry, I should improve the code to do CIDR masks and so on, but this
seems to have been good enough for everyone so far so was very low priority.

P.S. Sorry for my absence for the past few weeks, day job got really
busy at which point ZendTo has to get put on hold. This is one of the
main reasons I *don't* do commercial support contracts. My whole day can
be re-arranged for over a month at a time, without warning. It just
works like that. Which is why I like it!