[ZendTo] Disable ciphers

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Fri May 25 16:43:55 BST 2018

How Apache happens to talk https to the web browser clients is entirely
up to Apache, and is nothing to do with ZendTo at all.

On 17/04/2018 17:25, Dale E. Qualls via ZendTo wrote:

> Correct, I'm not sure why it would either but it never hurts to ask J
>

> Dale E. Qualls
> Director of Information Technology
> Pattishall, McAuliffe, Newbury, Hilliard & Geraldson LLP
> 200 South Wacker Drive, Suite 2900
> Chicago, IL 60606-5896
> Direct: (312) 554-7979 Main: (312) 554-8000 Fax: (312) 554-8015
> deq at pattishall.com <mailto:deq at pattishall.com> www.pattishall.com
> <http://www.pattishall.com> Follow us on Twitter
> <http://www.twitter.com/Pattishall>
>
> 				Pattishall Ranks GOLD in the United States and in Illinois in the
> prestigious
> WTR 1000

> The preceding message and any attachments may contain confidential
> information protected by the attorney-client or other privilege. You
> may not forward this message or any attachments without the permission
> of the sender. If you believe that it has been sent to you in error,
> please reply to the sender that you received the message in error and
> then delete it. Nothing in this email message, including the typed
> name of the sender and/or this signature block, is intended to
> constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the
> contrary is included in the message.

'No more impressive warning can be given to those who would confine
  knowledge and rsearch to what is apparently useful, than the
  reflection that conic sections were studied for eighteen hundred
  years merely as an abstract science, without regard to any utility
  other than to satisfy the craving for knowledge on the part of
  mathematicians, and that then at the end of this long period of
  abstract study, they were found to be the necessary key with which
  to attain the knowledge of the most important laws of nature.'
  - Alfred North Whitehead