[ZendTo] Upload limitation

Richard H. Burns burnsr at william.jewell.edu
Wed May 23 17:35:41 BST 2018

It's correct now, so I assume when I restored the settings it was in there somewhere. Thanks!

--
Richard Burns
Server and Systems Administrator

On 5/23/18, 11:27 AM, "Jules Field" <Jules at Zend.To> wrote:

    In php.ini you should find a setting like this:

    ; Maximum number of files that can be uploaded via a single request
    max_file_uploads = 200

    I suspect someone accidentally deleted one of the zeros, and 19 is just
    an off-by-one error somewhere.

    On 11/05/2018 18:58, Richard H. Burns via ZendTo wrote:
    > Mac OS. Safari and Chrome.
    >
    > I was leaning toward a PHP issue, but what setting in PHP could do this? It's not a file size issue like many of the settings. So that would imply there was a setting that said '19' or some other number. That sounds more like something that would be in the Zend.to configuration file.

    'If I were a Brazilian without land or money or the means to feed
      my children, I would be burning the rain forest too.' - Sting