[ZendTo] change the 'from" email address to the user dropping off the file

Sallee, Jake Jake.Sallee at umhb.edu
Thu Mar 1 21:34:52 GMT 2018

Hello all!

I would like to be able to configure ZendTo to use the email address of the person dropping off the file as the "from" address.  Doing this allows me to setup rules in my email server that change the email path based on my AD, which I like.

#1) Is this possible?

and

 #2) Is this a bad thing?

In my environment only my AD users are allowed to drop off files that are bound for external users so the email ZendTo would be using would always be a legitimate email.

I have Googled this but to no avail.  If anyone has any input please feel free to contribute.  Thank you in advance.

Jake Sallee
Godfather of Bandwidth
System Engineer
University of Mary Hardin-Baylor