[ZendTo] External User Dropoffs Stuck on "Scanning for viruses..."

Ryan Stepalavich Ryan_Stepalavich at banksi.com
Thu Jun 14 16:52:14 BST 2018

Good morning!

We have an issue where if external users are trying to drop off files, they get stuck on "Scanning for viruses."

If I authenticate to ZendTo, I can drop off files without issue.

I tested with the same browser (Safari) on the same endpoint (iOS 11) and found that yes, if I log into ZendTo, I can make a dropoff. If I anonymously do so and get to the submit portion, the dropoff hangs.

Preferences.php currently has  'clamdscan' => 'DISABLED',

Any ideas?

-Ryan Stepalavich

This document and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this
document in error please notify the originator of the message.
states them to be the views of Savings Institute Bank & Trust.
This footer confirms that this e-mail message has been scanned
for the presence of computer viruses by the Savings Institute
email gateway.