[ZendTo] ZendTo 5

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Thu Jun 7 09:35:33 BST 2018

Dave,

There are now 2 options you can use to control this in preferences.php:

   // When a user sends a new drop-off, do you want them to be able to
   // use the "email the Passcode as well as the Claim ID" tick box?
   'allowEmailPasscode' => TRUE,

   // When a user sends a new drop-off, do you want the "email the
   // Passcode as well as the Claim ID" tick box to be ticked by default?
   'defaultEmailPasscode' => TRUE,

If you are going to upgrade from version 4 (or earlier!) please do
ensure you read the notes at
     http://zend.to/upgrade.php
first.

Most people actually find it easier and faster to build a new system
from scratch, and then port your database and drop-offs across once
you've proved the new one works how you want it to. My new v4 Installer
makes the whole process of building it all from a "minimal server
install" of your favourite Linux variant extremely easy. And there's no
need to rebuild PHP from source any more either, the installer can
install the standard PHP 7 packages onto just about anything.

On 07/06/2018 06:54, Harris, David via ZendTo wrote:
> Hi
>
> quick question about the new version. Is there a setting somewhere
> where we can change the default behaviour of sending the passcode to a
> recipient?
>
> Ideally, we’d like to default it to not send the passcode to the
> recipient in the notification email by default.
>
> thanks
> Dave

'Teach a man to reason, and he will think for a lifetime.' - Phil Plait