[ZendTo] ZendTo 5

Chris Venter chris.venter1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 09:09:39 BST 2018

Have a look at the preferences.php (/opt/zendto/config/preferences.php)

  // When a user sends a new drop-off, do you want them to be able to
  // use the "email the Passcode as well as the Claim ID" tick box?
  'allowEmailPasscode' => FALSE,

  // When a user sends a new drop-off, do you want the "email the
  // Passcode as well as the Claim ID" tick box to be ticked by default?
  'defaultEmailPasscode' => FALSE,

Cheers
Chris