[ZendTo] unable to login

Sallee, Jake Jake.Sallee at umhb.edu
Wed Jul 25 16:51:32 BST 2018

Jules:

Thank you for your response.  I read the upgrade instructions but I apparently did not read them closely enough.  I read the bit about running the two commands as only being necessary if you are upgrading from a version earlier than 5.0.

My apologies, it was my mistake.

I did run the upgrade commands(and a reboot for good measure) and it did take care of the missing config option for me and the error is no longer showing up in the log file, so that is nice.

But I still cannot log in.

The ldap search command works using the info from my current preferences.php file, shouldn't that mean it should be working?

What is really weird is when I do a packet capture I can see the bind response for the user logging in (me in this case) succeeds but the web page still says it failed ... is there a log file I can look at or something?

Jake Sallee
Godfather of Bandwidth
System Engineer
University of Mary Hardin-Baylor