[ZendTo] ANNOUNCE: Version 5.10-1 "production" released

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Tue Jul 3 09:22:27 BST 2018

Oops, well spotted! Sorry, forgot to mention that in the comment. I will
rectify that very shortly.

On 02/07/2018 23:10, bbrendon at gmail.com wrote:
> That looks like it works. Thanks. I don't see that in the comments of
> the file or maybe I missed it? If not, it might be nice to add it.
>
> On Mon, Jul 2, 2018 at 1:14 AM, Jules Field <Jules at zend.to
> <mailto:Jules at zend.to>> wrote:
>
>     There already is one. Just set the maximum bytes for encryption to
>     0 and the feature should disappear.
>
>     Cheers,
>     Jules.
>

>     On 01/07/2018 20:44, bbrendon--- via ZendTo wrote:
>>     Are you planning to add a way to disable encryption?
>>
>>     On Sun, Jul 1, 2018 at 7:26 AM, Bryan Jones via ZendTo
>>     <zendto at zend.to <mailto:zendto at zend.to>> wrote:
>>
>>         There were no *rpmnew files created other than
>>         /opt/zendto/config/preferences.php.rpmnew and /opt/zendto
>>         /config/zendto.conf.rpmnew. I followed the steps documented
>>         to integrate those changes with existing files.
>>
>>         However, I just cleared the browser cache and upon exiting
>>         the passphrase dialog, the "Encrypt every file" setting is
>>         cleared. Blindingly simple step I should have taken before.
>>
>>         Thank you!
>>

>>         *Disclaimer*
>>
>>         The information contained in this communication from the
>>         sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the
>>         recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not
>>         the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
>>         copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the
>>         contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may
>>         be unlawful.
>>
>>         This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may
>>         have been automatically archived.

>     Jules
>
>     --
>     Julian Field MEng CEng CITP MBCS MIEEE MACM
>
>     'In Flanders fields the poppies blow
>       Between the crosses, row on row,
>       That mark our place: and in the sky
>       The larks still bravely singing fly
>       Scarce heard amid the guns below.
>
>       We are the dead: Short days ago,
>       We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
>       Loved and were loved: and now we lie
>       In Flanders fields!
>
>       Take up our quarrel with the foe
>       To you, from failing hands, we throw
>       The torch: be yours to hold it high
>       If ye break faith with us who die,
>       We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
>       In Flanders fields.' Lieutenant Colonel John McCrae
>
>     Composed at the battlefront on May 3, 1915
>     during the second battle of Ypres, Belgium
>
>     www.Zend.To <http://www.Zend.To> Twitter: @JulesFM PGP footprint:
>     EE81 D763 3DB0 0BFD E1DC 7222 11F6 5947 1415 B654

'Intelligence is quickness to apprehend as distinct from ability,
  which is capacity to act wisely on the thing apprehended.'
  - Alfred North Whitehead