[ZendTo] ANNOUNCE: Version 5.10-1 "production" released

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Mon Jul 2 16:50:33 BST 2018

John,

I have written that all up properly and put it on the ZendTo website at
     http://zend.to/encryption.php

If there is anything in that which you don't understand or aren't clear,
or would like more detail on, please do let me know. There's nothing
"magic" or remotely secret about how any of it works.