[ZendTo] ANNOUNCE: Version 5.10-1 "production" released

Bryan Jones Bryan.Jones at leesar.com
Sun Jul 1 15:26:31 BST 2018

There were no *rpmnew files created other than /opt/zendto/config/preferences.php.rpmnew and /opt/zendto /config/zendto.conf.rpmnew. I followed the steps documented to integrate those changes with existing files.

However, I just cleared the browser cache and upon exiting the passphrase dialog, the "Encrypt every file" setting is cleared.  Blindingly simple step I should have taken before.

Thank you!

Disclaimer

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived.