[ZendTo] ANNOUNCE: Version 5.10-1 "production" released

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Sun Jul 1 12:11:41 BST 2018

Bryan,

Check you /opt/zendto/templates directory for any *.rpmnew files.
And make sure you have cleared your browser cache.

It behaves correctly for me.

(Feel free to try at https://dropoff.soton.ac.uk which I have just
upgraded, you can send me a drop-off to Jules at ecs.soton.ac.uk if you like).

If you exit the passphrase dialog without a non-empty passphrase, the
tickbox should untick itself.