[ZendTo] 4.99-9 beta released

carré, denis d.carre at maine-et-loire.fr
Tue Jan 23 07:36:52 GMT 2018

Hi all, thanks Jules for the work and the new release.

About the new release I have a question ...

I currently use (in production) an old 4.11 version.

I'd like to upgrade to 5 version on a clean, fresh new server. Question is : how is it possible (if it is possible ..) to keep the old version (only to allow access the previously dropped files), and start new drops (and access to the them, of course ...) on the new server ? Or (probably easier) is it possible to export/import current (not expired) drops into the news server ?

At this time, all my public webservers (including Zendto) are behind a NGINX reverse proxy, so I could eventually write specific url-based rules if needed ...

Réponse ou transfert de la part de Denis CARRE