[ZendTo] 4.99-6 : LDAP admin accounts and accents in organization name

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Thu Jan 18 17:20:24 GMT 2018

Stéphane,

I've just checked my latest versions of all the templates, and the
sender name is (now) definitely escaped every time it is used in HTML email.

I'm just about to release the latest beta, so let me know if that fixes
it (or breaks other things!).

On 18/01/2018 16:43, Bocquet Stéphane wrote:

> Jules,
>
> It seems that the _name_ of an external sender is not escaped in the
> mail created after a drop-off…
>
> Mail content & subject are ok.
>
> Cheers,

'When I read Shakespeare I am struck with wonder
  That such trivial people should muse and thunder
  In such lovely language.' - D.H. Lawrence