[ZendTo] Request for help for a new feature

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Thu Jan 18 15:18:02 GMT 2018

Adam,

That looks perfect, many thanks. I have used the 32x32 versions, as
anything smaller than that is totally transparent so doesn't look as
good. So the list of files in a drop-off is a bit taller than it was.
But they look great, and their icon file naming scheme makes it
ridiculously simple to code.

I'm fixing a few other bugs I (and others) have found, so as soon as
they are done there will be a new (and possibly final???) beta for you
to test.

Thanks!
Jules.